Below are a list of symptoms that MAY indicate a possible pregnancy. Please note that we are NOT a medical facility and this list is only a general guideline to some of the changes that take place in the body when a pregnancy occurs. Not all of these symptoms are present in every pregnancy, and many of these symptoms can be caused from other factors, illnesses, or disease. If you are concerned with any of these symptoms, please see your family doctor or visit our pregnancy centers page for more information.
If you are looking for a discreet way to order a pregnancy test, we recommend Drugstore.com.
Common Signs of Pregnancy
- Implantation Bleeding (Spotting about 6-12 days after conception)
- Delay/Difference in Menstruation
- Missed Period
- Swollen/Tender Breasts
- “Road Map” Veins on Breasts (veins are more prominent on the breasts and chest… almost resembling a road map)
- Nausea/Morning Sickness
- Frequent Urination
- Darkening of Areolas
- Food Cravings
- Mood Swings
- Elevated basal body temperature
- Melasma (darkening of the skin)
- Abdominal bloating